Inner health & preventive medicine
To maintain good health & restore wellness whether it be existing medical conditions or acute/chronic injures causing pain, swelling, inflammation or Prevention by using
Traditional Chinese Medicine (T.C.M) & Acupuncture which has been used for thousands of years & has become very accepted in the mainstream western Medicine working together with the Medical Profession.
Acupuncture may benefit a wide variety of health concerns.
- Musculo-skeletal - lower back pain, joint sprains, muscle strain, sciatica, arthritis,sporting injuries, sports performance or enhancement
- Respiratory conditions - sinus problems, hay fever, common cold or flu, asthma, bronchitis
- Gastrointestinal disorders - constipation, diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, haemorrhoids, heartburn and reflux
- Cardiovascular - angina, palpitations, high or low blood pressure
- Women's Health - irregular or painful periods, some fertility disorders, premenstrual difficulties, menopausal symptoms
- Pregnancy - morning sickness, breech baby, heartburn, elevated blood pressure, oedema, lower back pain, preparation for labour.
- Men's Health - some fertility disorders, prostate problems, erectile dysfunction
- Neurological - headaches including migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, shingles, Meniere’s disease, tinnitus, Bell’s palsy, post-stroke syndrome, insomnia, excessive dreaming
- Metabolic disorders - chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal insufficiency, hormonal irregularities
- Urological disorders - urinary tract infections, nocturia, bed wetting
Acupuncture is not limited to just the above list there are many more conditions which may benefit from acupuncture treatment e.g. stress, anxiety, depression.
Nat. Dip. Acup, T.C.M.
Dip. Nat Therapies,
Cert QRA, (Nutritional Testing)
Cert DMAA (Spinal therapy)
Member of Acupuncture NZ (NZRA)
A.C.C Provider (Acupuncture)
14 Lisa Place Brookfield, Tauranga
Ph 07 9751081 or 027 280 4283